This is an introductory course for persons who are interested in learning the basics of crochet. It focuses on teaching participants the basic crochet stitches and takes them through projects that will allow them to utilize these stitches.
This course is delivered online via Zoom. It is also delivered via Udemy and Tabletwise.
Beginners- this course is for persons who have never crocheted or persons who have started to learn how to crochet but would like to polish up on their skills.
By the end of the sessions participants will be able to:
1. Identify the different needle sizes.
2. Identify the various types of crochet thread.
3. Understand basic crochet terms.
4. Read crochet patterns.
5. Demonstrate basic crochet stitches:
- slip stitch
- chain stitch
- single crochet
- double crochet
- half double crochet
- triple crochet
6. Utilise the basic crochet stitches to complete simple projects.