Who we are
Our website address is: http://simplycrochettt.com.
Information I Collect
To fulfil your order, you will be required to provide certain information such as your: name, email address, postal address, payment information and the details of the product that you are ordering.
At the request of the local postal service your contact details are also needed to facilitate the delivery of your item.
You may also choose to provide additional personal information for a custom order provided you contact me directly.
Why I need your information and how I use it
The collection use and sharing of your information is based on a number of legal requirements including:
1. Provision of my services, such as when I use your information to fulfil your order, to settle disputes or to provide customer support;
2. When you have provided your affirmative consent, which you may revoke at any time;
3. if it is necessary to comply with legal obligation or court order or in connection with a legal claim, such as retaining information about your purchases if required by tax law;
4. For the purpose of my legitimate interests, if those legitimate interests are not overridden by your rights or interests.
For example: 1) using the information provided to improve my services.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
Information about my customers is important to my business. Your personal information will be shared for very limited reasons and in limited circumstances as follows:
1.Business transfers: if I sell or merge my business I may disclose your information as part of the transaction only to the extent permitted by law.
2. Compliance with laws: I may collect, use, retain and share your information if I believe that it is necessary to do so. These will include instances where I am required to:
a) respond to legal processor government request;
b) enforce my agreements terms and policies;
c) prevent investigate and address fraud and other illegal activity, security or technical issues;
d) protect the rights property and safety of my customers or others.
Information may also need to be retained for the purpose of complying with legal and regulatory obligations, to resolve disputes and to enforce my agreements.
Your information will not be kept for a period exceeding four years.
Access: you have the right to access and receive a copy of the personal information I hold about you by contacting me using the contact information below.
Change, restrict, delete: you also have the rights to change , restrict my use of your personal information and request that I delete your personal information. Except in exceptional circumstances ( like where I am required to store data for legal reasons).
Your personal information will be deleted upon request
Object: you can object to:
a) my processing some of your information based on my legitimate interests and
b) receiving marketing messages from me after providing your express consent to receive same. In such cases I will delete your personal information unless I have compelling and legitimate grounds to continue using that information or if it is needed for legal reasons.
I Candice Barrow am the data controller of your personal information. If you have any questions or concerns you may contact me at: firstname.lastname@example.org or 1 868 725 7852