Beginner crocheters are often looking for projects that are suited to their level. In order to give beginners somewhere to start their crochet journey, I have put these patterns together. Additionally, when searching for other patterns beginners may also want to look for patterns:
- For small items such as jewelry, phone cases as well as small purses because these work up quickly. These will also provide the quick wins that beginners need to continue crocheting.
- That allow you to practice some or all of the beginner stitches also named the foundation crochet stitches . Specifically: slip knot, single crochet, double crochet half double crochet, triple crochet.
- That allow for simple use of the basic crochet stitches as part of other stitches e.g waffle stitch as well as alpine stitch
- That require you to work in rows or in the round .
- That are at the level suitable to a beginner. This will provide the beginner crocheter with encouragement. Furthermore, it will at the same time provide a suitable foundation for trying patterns at different levels.