The online advanced crochet class course is for persons that already know the basics of crochet but would like to go a bit more in depth. It teaches participants how to: read drawn patterns, ensure they have sufficient quantities of materials for their projects, price completed projects and take measurements for crochet clothes. Additionally, crochet projects will also be completed as part of the course with emphasis being placed on crochet clothes.
Why take the Online Advanced Crochet Class
Take this class to:
- Improve your crochet skill set by learning how to work on more advanced stitches and projects
- Turn your crochet hobby into a business by learning how to price projects.
- Learn to read crochet patterns that are in a different format such as stitch charts/graphs
- Improve upon the foundation you attained as a Beginner
- Become more detail oriented in your crocheting by learning how to estimate the amount of yarn that is used for projects. This will also assist in the correct pricing of your items
- Ensure that your crochet clothes are the desired look and fit by leaning how to measure for clothes.
- Build upon the foundation stitches by learning stitches that utilise a combination of these stitches
Take this course if you have knowledge of the basic stitches such as:
- single crochet
- double crochet
- slip stitch
- slip knot
- half double crochet and
- triple crochet.
By the end of the online advanced crochet course you will be able to:
- Read drawn patterns.
- Estimate the amount of yarn that is required for a crochet project.
- Take measurements for crochet clothes
- Price crochet projects.
- Use the following stitches to complete crochet projects:
- Picot Stitch
- Slant stitch
- Scallop Edging/ Shell Stitch
- V- stitch
- Work on the following crochet projects independently:
- Baby Clothes
- Bags (optional)
- Jewelry (optional)
To sign up for the course https://simplycrochettt.com/crochet-classes