If you are looking for a pair of comfortable and soft shoes for indoor use then these unisex slippers are just for you.
Benefits of wearing slippers indoors.
- They help protect your feet from communicable foot diseases, such as athlete’s foot and toenail fungus infections.
- Slippers help keep your feet much more protected against contracting bacterial or fungal infections from germs.
- They keep feet warn when necessary.
The process for making the slippers is a simple one that utilises an simple crochet stitch. This allows for an item that is breathable but also able to a substantial amount of warmth and coverage.
The working of the stitches also allows for a finished product that stretches to give the toes sufficient room to move. This stretch is also important when walking with the unisex slippers.
The Unisex Slippers are made from acrylic yarn which is
- Washable with less sensitivity to washers and dryers.
- Easy on the skin
- Free from scales which means that they are suitable for persons that are allergic to this fabric
- Thick enough for warmth but not uncomfortable for use during warmer months and in warmer climates.
- Is is a lightweight yarn which makes walking with the slippers easier.
( Source: https://www.thecreativefolk.com/yarn-crocheting-slippers/)
For other items for home use:https://simplycrochettt.com/product/coasters